A week in who’s still blogging their way through the Word of God?
Reading Plan: Week Two
To get the PDF of the reading plan email me.
Remember first your first post will go up Monday! WOO HOO! Here’s a little video to help you through your first week’s post:
- You’ll have 24 hours to post your first BTTB Post.
- If you have a blog, please save a copy of the picture at the top of this post and add it to your BTTB post. You may choose to hyperlink the picture or include a hot-link back to my Monday post. The pingback from your website will show up in my comments. If you don’t have a blog-leave your reflections on the first 21 chapters in a comment on my Monday post.
- Be sure to visit the others who have blogs and let them know you are joining in!
- In Your Post/Comment… Try to share at least one Scripture that stands out as KEY in your readings. Share what God highlighted for you, and what He revealed during your time in the Word. Was there anything you’ve never read before? Did He give you a right now Word for your life? That is what the rhema words are all about.
- Let’s do a roll call. Who’s checking in for the second reading?
- Be blessed and know I’m praying for you through the week.
I’m so glad we are on this journey together! God is indeed doing a new thing. I’m so glad He is doing it in your life!