Have a Question?
Meet the Owner:
Visit My Online Art Gallery!
- Destructive acts of nature are the result of the fall of mankind in the Garden not God's unwillingness to act. He has a plan 2 redeem pain. 21 hours ago
- RT @LifePowerQuotes: For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power … 21 hours ago
- @LisaShawCares you are one of my favorite #tweeters #bless you 21 hours ago
- RT @Paula_White: To love others, we must first love ourselves. To truly love ourselves, we must know the love of God in our hearts! #IDont… 21 hours ago
- RT @RickWarren: RT this if you affirm Psalm 116:6 "God takes the side of the #helpless; when I was at the end of my rope, he #saved me!" 21 hours ago
Copy Right Information and CC LicenseUnless otherwise noted all written, recorded (audio and video) and artwork displayed on this website is (C) Michelle Bentham, all rights reserved 2007-2012
Redeemed Restored Released by Michelle Bentham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 United States License.
Based on a work at www.michellebentham.org.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at email@example.com.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
Top Five StrengthsStrategic | Arranger | Connectedness | Belief | Maximizer
- Jehovah Nissi - The Lord is my Banner!
- Yahweh Tsuri - The Lord is My Rock
- Yaweh Tsebaoth - The Lord of Hosts
- Yahweh Rophe – The Lord Who Heals
- El Kanna - His name is Jealous
- Ish - Our Bridegroom, Our Husband
- El Chay - The Living God
- Jehovah Jireh Revisited....
- Oil of Gladness
- In Defense of Fort McHenry & the National Day of Prayer
Check out more of my writing here:
Texas Blogging Gals
Most Recently Shared
- Migrating | Check Out the New Diggs April 25, 2013My dear followers & friends, I have begun migrating all of my online presence through blogs to their new home. This website will look and feel much the same as this site - except there will be more for you to engage in and all my online writing and happenings will be housed and accessed through the new domain. Sandi Krakowski encourages those who partici […]Michelle Bentham
- Art SALE! Today and Wednesday April 16-17th! April 16, 2013EVERYTHING MUST GO BY THURSDAY!!!! HELP THIS STARVING ARTIST ACHIEVE HER GOAL OF RAISING $1500 BY Friday, April 19th! The Lord's Anointing-Life Forevermore Psalm 133 Priced: $400.00 SALE: $150.00 Healing In His Wings Malachi 4:2 Priced: $550.00 SALE: $150.00 Dancing Waters (24x18) Priced: $350.00 SALE: $120.00 Light has come Priced: $400.00 SAL […]Michelle Bentham
- Migrating | Check Out the New Diggs April 25, 2013
- 37,866 hits
What’s Happening… Or Not?
Category Archives: Marriage
And still after fourteen years of many more valley of the shadow moments than mountaintop experiences, I would do it all again. I would love him fiercely without reservation and I would take the ups and downs of life with him by my side because I know he loves me and I him. I am so grateful for this man of mine and so honored that he still desires to call me his wife. I do love him so. I used to sing Terri Clark’s song wishing for the day when I had someone to love “Just the Same.”. Continue reading
I believe every week I will be a day late to the party, but will join in writing a letter to my dear sweet husband each week. I’ve got a story to tell about waiting on the Lord with my husband. … Continue reading
Last Friday morning I called hubs for the usual “On My Way To Drop Off Taylor At School” call when he said, “Hey, what do you think about Dinner and a Movie tonight?” . A “his idea…” He asked me … Continue reading
**THIS IS A STICKY POST. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW MESSAGES.** Please post your answers to this survery in an anonymous comment. I have been reading up on the marriage passages of Scripture and found some things that made me … Continue reading
These last few years there has been a great emphasis in all the teachings I’ve heard on marriage regarding the matter of covenant relationship versus contract agreement. My pastor, Robert Morris, explained this so beautifully in his teachings video taped … Continue reading
As I’ve written here, these last few weeks have been extremely painful and difficult for me. However, God has been so good in this time of anguished reality. Yesterday, I went to a group leader’s meeting for my Bereaved Mothers … Continue reading
Well, I’ve pretty well broken down the first verse of my Vision Quest Scripture: Jeremiah 33:6-9 (AMP) . Behold [in the future restored Jerusalem] I will lay upon it health and healing, and I will cure them and will reveal … Continue reading
Everybody falls into routines and gets in a rut every now and again… Right? We begin to take things for granted, forget to prioritize and before we know it the whole world is spinning around a Dayplanner, a TV Guide … Continue reading